Rates & Insurance
- $220- 50 min individual session
- $235- 50 min family session
- 250- 50 min family session
- $75- 60 min group session
- $200- 1 hour supervision
- $300- 1 hour consultation
- $2,000- Adolescent Psychodiagnostic Evaluation
- Please contact for Pricing- Developmental Evaluation
- $1,800- Adult Psychodiagnostic Evaluation
- $1,750- Adult Substance Abuse Evaluation
- $1,200- N-648
I do not currently accept insurance at this time. I am currently an out-of-network provider. This means that you will pay me at each session, and I can provide you with a special receipt called a “Superbill” that you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement. It is your responsibility to check with your insurance to see if you have out-of-network reimbursement.
Benefits of Receiving Counseling Without Insurance
There are benefits to receiving counseling without insurance. One benefit is that I will not have to give you a diagnosis. There will be no paper trail with your insurance to identify you with a mental health disorder. You won’t have to worry about having a mental health diagnosis impacting future employment or life insurance. Insurance can place limitations on the frequency and duration of services, and private pay does not have these limitations.
I accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged the full rate for the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!