Dr. Tishanna Majette
Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Approved Clinical Supervisor
Areas of Focus:
My specializations are: individual, family and group therapies. I offer clinical supervision and consultation services.
My area of expertise is working with adolescents who struggle with depression, anxiety, self-esteem, anger, aggression, substance abuse, mood disorders, trauma, and oppositional defiant behaviors. In addition, I work with families who struggle with healthy communication, creating boundaries and conflict.
I have extensive experienced conducting psychological evaluations and assessments, as well as case conceptualization and treatment.
My extensive career work in residential treatment settings, private practice and assisting (youth and families) involved with NJ Department of Child Protection and Permanency provides me with an understanding of adolescents and their family needs.
My approach can be best described as “no excuses let’s get to work” therapy. I believe in my client and assist them with reaching all their created goals. I offer caring and compassion into my work. I rely on both short and longer term techniques to help clients improve their overall health, increase self acceptance, and improve relationships. I offer support and self-direction, in addition to creating a safe place to explore and confront issues that impair their quality of life.
• Doctor of Psychology and Licensed Clinical Psychologist
• Member Society of Clinical and Adolescent Psychology (APA)
• Member Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATA)
• Member of South Jersey Psychological Association(SJPA)
• Member Society of Police and Criminal Psychology (SCPA)
• Member of American Psychology-Law Society (Division 41)
• Member of Association of Family and Conciliation Courts